Tuesday, January 3, 2017

#Billionaire Bad Boys : The Company Ink Series

Billionaire Bad Boys: The Company Ink SeriesBillionaire Bad Boys: The Company Ink Series by Kira Blakely

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
This is a complete collection of stories covering all three of our "Bad Boys" Dawson, Ashton and Jackson.

A hot, sexy series that definitely will leave you wanting more!

I did waver between 3 and 4 stars - I ended up giving it 4

One of the stories held me completely captive, like walk into the wall while reading captive.

The other two were good reads, I just had trouble connecting with either the H or h in one of them, though the story was still really good.

I would recommend them to anyone who liked this genre.

Suggestion: If you can, try and read : Billionaire in the Making - before reading this series. It is obviously not necessary I just think it adds more to the depth of the character's and an understanding of the link between the three.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment