Sunday, January 8, 2017

Billionaire's Scandal by #WillowWinters

Billionaire's ScandalBillionaire's Scandal by Willow Winters

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. First I need to clarify the story I read was Thomas and Emma's story. I loved it - for me this is what happens after the HEA ending. Thomas and Emma are happily married, until a picture shows up on the evening news of Thomas and his long term mistress. This is the catalyst that tests their relationship and their ability to openly and honestly communicate. There is so much to this story, I can't put it into a review without spoilers - and I hate spoilers! The characters are real and easy to connect with. The story line is strong and draws you in from beginning to end. I couldn't put it down. Absolutely in love with Thomas and Emma and Kate is just a handful. Will have you crying, laughing, and cringing. Definitely for 18+ readers only.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment