Saturday, January 21, 2017

Joyffree's Reviews > Focus: A Bad Boy Billionaire Contemporary Romance Series

Focus: A Bad Boy Billionaire Contemporary Romance SeriesFocus: A Bad Boy Billionaire Contemporary Romance Series by Michelle Love

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


3.5 stars
Really liked the mix of genres - romance, scifi, fantasy - it was a unique approach which worked for me.
I did have trouble connecting with the characters which is my reason for only 3.5 stars.
It jumped around a little too much for me. I think that is why I had trouble connecting
The plot was there, the characters strong, just did not click completely for me.
I honestly would recommend this series though, all in all it was a good read.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment