Saturday, January 21, 2017

Joyffree's Reviews > Hook Boxed Set: Alpha Billionaire Romance

Hook Boxed Set: Alpha Billionaire RomanceHook Boxed Set: Alpha Billionaire Romance by Colleen Charles

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


3.6 stars
Likes:
It was a boxed set !!
Characters were easy to connect with and real.
For me it was everything a sweet but catching romance should be.
Loved the way Nolan and Chase play off each others characters so well.
Dislikes:
A few scenes left me scratching my head - that could be my fault as this is my first story in the series
Chastity was a bit hard on herself - I wanted to reach in and shake her a few times

I will say now - if I had read this series separately instead of as a set - I would be chewing my nails and fuming over having to wait on a cliff hanger
- just saying :)

Overall I enjoyed this series and do intend to go back and read Nolan's story
Colleen Charles is a new author for me and I will be reading more from her.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.



View all my reviews


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33551658-hook-boxed-set

No comments:

Post a Comment