Friday, January 13, 2017

Joyffree's Reviews > Two Jocks Next Door: A Bad Boy MFM Romance

Two Jocks Next Door: A Bad Boy MFM RomanceTwo Jocks Next Door: A Bad Boy MFM Romance by Jay S. Wilder

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


3.7 stars
I really liked the way the poly relationship was written, the openess and lack of censure that being young and in love allows was refreshing.
There were moments I was so drawn into the story, and others seemed to go a bit slower.
I liked the alternating POV.
I wasn't completely sold on the bond of love between the three of them.
I loved Kade , I think my doubt lied more in Conner.
The love scenes- 5 stars- beautifully written, and oh so hot!!
Overall a very romantic read.
I received an ARC copy for review consideration.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment