Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Wolf's Bait (The Wolf's Peak Saga Book 2) by #PatriciaBlackmoor

The Wolf's Bait (The Wolf's Peak Saga Book 2)The Wolf's Bait by Patricia Blackmoor

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This is book 2 in the series and can be read as a stand alone.
I honestly suggest starting from the beginning at book 1 (The Wolf's Wife) to ensure a better connection with the characters.

This was my first book in this series and I was hooked by the end of the first chapter.

The story is just one surprise after another, I can't tell you how many times I was yelling out loud or gasping WTH?

As soon as I was done I immediately got The Wolf's Wife and read it then re-read The Wolf's Bait.

I would definitely put on the must read list of any Paranormal romance lover.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment