Thursday, February 16, 2017

Joyffree's Reviews > #Dawn Girl


Dawn GirlDawn Girl by Leslie Wolfe

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Will keep you submerged!
Leslie Wolf did an excellent job with this book. From the opening scene to the closing and all the "WTH just happened" in between. She will keep you submerged and fighting for breathe throughout the story. Her female lead was easy to connect with. Looking forward to more from this series!Overall an excellent story would suggest to anyone who likes this genre.

"This is my first audio I have ever completed"
Would you listen to Dawn Girl again? Why?
Absolutely! I found the narrator easy to listen to, and he did a great job of putting emotion into the characters and bringing me into a scene. I was easily able to get lost into the story - which is a requirement for any good read.

What does Todd Waites bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
I was honestly shocked that I found myself easily lost in this audio book. I had tried a couple audio books a few years ago and UGH, I honestly was not happy with the narrator. It sort of turned me off on the whole idea of audio. I listened to a sample of Todd Waites narrating and I had a credit soooo - I thought what the heck. I am glad I did. He did an excellent job of narration. He had me there, in the scene, feeling every emotion and even gave me the chills. I could picture everything - suggest reading in the morning hours :)

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
I would have loved to have the opportunity to listen to this whole book in one sitting. Sadly, this was not the case. But I did set aside a couple hours at a time so that I did not lose the flow and was still able to feel a connection to the characters. This worked out well for me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment