Sunday, February 26, 2017

Joyffree's Reviews > HIDING



HIDING (Book 5 Stand-Alone STRANGER Series)HIDING by N.M. Catalano

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


An emotional journey of reconciliation.
One of those stories that leave you breathless and emotional.
You know - where you ohh so slowly close that last page, hesitant to leave this world behind.

They were once the dregs of the street, all they had were each other - until the day their lives were shattered by the best of intentions.

"He healed me with his gift. His secret is my salvation. His demon has set me free. We are free."

This is a stand alone HEA - BUT - I suggest, with all honesty, that you will get more if you start from the beginning. The characters in this series also run in the same circles as Black Ink.



View all my reviews

#Kindle #eBooks #Mystery #Thriller #Crime #Hiding
#Erotica #Romantic #Dark #N.M.Catalano

No comments:

Post a Comment