Thursday, February 16, 2017

Joyffree's Reviews > #On Fire: A Steamy Older Man Younger Woman Romance


On Fire: A Steamy Older Man Younger Woman RomanceOn Fire: A Steamy Older Man Younger Woman Romance by Mia Madison

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


A short hot romantic read.
Rory is the new neighbor who just moved in next to Anna's grams house.
Anna has sworn off overbearing egotistical men for good especially those bossy types.
So what happens when one hot bossy egotistical man makes the moves on Anna's heart....

I enjoyed Rory's character , he is the epitome of an alpha gentleman . .. and he has the body and the moves to back it up ,
Anna I had more trouble with .. a couple scenes she just came across as whiny and quick to place blame.. I did like her spunky side just wished she wasn't always man bashing



View all my reviews
#Onfire

No comments:

Post a Comment