Sunday, February 26, 2017

Joyffree's Reviews > Scorched



Scorched (Byrne Brothers #3)Scorched by Holly Hart

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is my first book in this series, but I will definitely be going back and reading them all.
I liked the slow build between Ridley and Frankie.
It gave the intimacy of their relationship more depth , and definitely increased the heat level. The interplay between them is edgy and spot on , at times they both had me laughing, other moments their pain felt so real I wanted to reach out and ease it.
The cartel is as evil as they come. Basing their income on drugs, weapons and human trafficking. Also why our H and h meet.
Certain scenes may be considered a bit violent or graphic, personally ,I felt they were well depicted and even necessary to properly tell this story.



View all my reviews

#badboyromance #darkromance #HollyHart #ByrneBrothers

No comments:

Post a Comment