Sunday, February 26, 2017

Joyffree's Reviews > Wicked Bride Games



Wicked Bride Games (Indecent Games, #1)Wicked Bride Games by Clarissa Wild

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A deliciously wicked and dark read

If you could sum up Wicked Bride Games in three words, what would they be?
Dark Disturbed Hot

What did you like best about this story?
I can not remember the last time I woke up with a book hangover this severe.
There are so many plot twists and "OMG - I never saw that coming"'s
There was not a moment during this story that I was not on edge, wanting to get to the next scene or tensing my muscles to keep from throwing my kindle or fanning myself to prevent spontaneous combustion.
The chemistry between Max and Naomi is off the charts explosive.
Naomi is the perfect heroine! I am willing to play for the other team if it means she can be my partner!
Max is devious, sinful and sexy as hell; but then so are Anthony and Devon.

What does Kai Kennicott and Wen Ross bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
I did the first half of the book audio only, then I did 25% reading only and finished with both audio and reading. Having the audio made so much of a difference in the tone of the story.

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
One of the best scenes is actually the final scene -NO peeking -
"It's what we do. Who we are. Fighters. Winners. Conquerors"

Any additional comments?
This is a dark story - don't take that warning lightly. It is a suspenseful, deadly, dangerous competition and there can only be one bride and she must be willing to do anything and everything to win.



View all my reviews

#darkromance #WickedBrideGames #erotica #suspense #ClarrisaWild

No comments:

Post a Comment