Sunday, February 5, 2017

#Owned : Highest Bidder



Owned: Highest BidderOwned: Highest Bidder by Willow Winters

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


He traded his soul to ensure he was free from them.. Now he waits and wastes as time passes -
Let them whisper , let them wonder :
There is nothing ; so nothing matters.

She is curious, always has been- She likes to watch, she feels safe:
It's just a fantasy, all fun and games.
It's just a game - right?

This is book three in the series- though each is a stand alone HEA, that being said ....

I felt this book is the best of the three!!

I fell in to it so quickly and so easily. The connection and spark between the H and h felt so real.

I was honestly hooked--- like hook, line and drowning from the first chapter to the last word.

I felt so connected to the characters,and loved the alternating POV

Winters and Landish outdid themselves, this is one of their best to date.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment