Sunday, March 19, 2017

This Week in Reviews



Supernatural Speed Dating (Creatures of Myth, #6)Supernatural Speed Dating by Ravyn Wilde

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Has all the ingredients for a supernatural must read: romance, suspense, family drama, turncoats, shifters, witches, daemons. and so much more!
It has been a while since I have gotten this much enjoyment from a paranormal romance.

Tasha: Our heroine: is a leather clad, confident, sexy, bad @ss kitty!
Dom: Our hero: He is a chimera shifter, and his favorite form; Dragon - He is soo mine!!

The characters are so alive, the story so vivid. You will find it is easy to get lost in the characters.
Strong plot and the story line flowed naturally.

Loved it!!
I can not wait to read Wilde's next book.
This is the first book, of what I can only hope will be a long series.
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.”

#ParanormalRomance #SupernaturalSpeedDating #RavynWilde





Billionaire's Protest: A Second Chance Romance Box SetBillionaire's Protest: A Second Chance Romance Box Set by Kira Blakely

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a perfect set of 3, a second chance, stories!

Each one is a poignant emotional expedition that will leave you feeling as though your heart has shattered into a million bits only to be pieced back together with each chapter until you believe that second chances do happen.

#SecondChanceRomance #Billionaire #Billionaire'sProtest #KiraBlakely #Romance #boxedset




DELUDEDELUDE by Jacob Chance



My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to go back to the beginning!!!!!

Zack has some serious issues.... like NO WAY in hell would I want that gorgeous hunk of dedicated and controlling man focused solely on me and my pleasure. That would just be insane..

This is a second chance story, a stand alone with an HEA; still, I am going back to the beginning... I have to know how all this started.

#Delude #NewRelease #BadBoyRomance #BDSM #JacobChance





An absolute thumbs up 5 stars read!!
I read in one sitting - had to know how it turned out for our crew! (yes they are easy to get attached to)
E.A. James surpassed my expectations!!
Solid plot with great characters,
An engrossing storyline
Intrigue & subterfuge
Edge of your seat suspense
Action packed and full of adventure
Strong kick, @ss, cheeky heroine

#Thor #EAJames #SciFiRomance #Romance #Alien #SciFi #FarHopeSeries





BlaireBlaire by Anita Gray




What happens when your beliefs are no longer believable?
An emotionally captivating and heartbreaking story.
A definite tissues and vodka story!
My heart broke for Blaire.
Trained from childhood to defend her master at all costs, her devotion and dedication have never wavered - until Charlie.
Now she questions her blind devotion as well as everything she has ever believed to be truth.



View all my reviews

#Blaire #AnitaGray #DarkRomance #Romance #BDSM





Pierced By Venom  (Redeeming Cupid, Book #2)Pierced By Venom by Jenn Windrow

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I was enchanted from the first chapter to the last! Gia's journey is enchanting and captivating - an all around five star read!! Every new turn and twist within the tunnels will leave you tormented and hopeful at the same time. (kind of like watching a tennis match)

Was honestly, one of the few times where even though I felt like I was missing some of the stories/character's background information; and had more questions that a 2 year old, I did not feel cheated.
I went into this book kind of blind - meaning I had not read the blurb, nor the reviews - It was just up next on my review list. Had I taken the time I would have known this was book 2 in the series and book 1 would have filled in all those missing details -
though it was fun reading the surprise at the end ;)

Definitely worth your morning coffee!




View all my reviews

#PiercedByVenom #ParanormalRomance #PNR #Romance #Mythology #SciFi #Fantasy #JennWindrow




Seer of Souls (Spirit Shield Saga, #1)Seer of Souls by Susan Faw

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Don't pass this one up -
A fast-paced debut novel that does not disappoint.
Our lead characters are siblings who are hidden at birth to protect them from the evil queen .. I know sounds like it's been done before.
Don’t let that fool you. Faw has developed a new intriguing new world with so much possibility.
Action packed, fast paced and engaging.
I did feel a few scenes lacked development otherwise I would have given 5 stars. Looking forward to book 2.
I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of this book.



View all my reviews

#SeerOfSouls #SusanFaw #SciFi #Fantasy #Mythology #FairyTales


#Ebooks #Reviews #Kindle #Amazon





















No comments:

Post a Comment