Monday, March 27, 2017

This Weeks Reviews -

A Cozy Mystery, a dash of Paranormal Regency, a hint of Sci-Fi and a drop of Erotica





Dollars (Dollar, #2)Dollars by Pepper Winters

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A dollar for your soul

The last note that final crescendo that will leave your soul broken and shattered

Pim's journey continues ..

This is not a love story, this is not a dark romance with an HEA hidden around the corner -
this is a story of twisted beliefs and questionable morality leaving you unsure if up is down or right is wrong-

This is a journey into the darkest corners of the psyche -

A definite must read for any Pepper Winters fan!

Please take the trigger warnings seriously

#PepperWinters #Dollars #Erotica #DarkRomance #Suspense #contemporary






The Lycanthrope (Power and Love Book 2)The Lycanthrope by Emilia Hartley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


A paranormal regency shifter romance that gives the idea of "beauty and the beast" a whole new twist.
No it is not a retelling of the fairy tale - just has a beauty and a beast.
Sarah who portrays our beautiful village "wise woman" is just a blast of fresh air - stubborn, empathetic and blessed with a wonderfully adept sense of perception saves our poor Henry from an untimely end, sensing something is amiss she sets off to find answers to her questions(No I am not telling anything not already in the blurb - No spoilers)
This is a wonderfully fun and sweet romance that will leave you wanting more
"I received an ARC at no cost from the author."

#paranormal #regency #shifter #PNR #romance #EmiliaHartley #TheLycanthrope





Sins of the Soul (The Sins Series, #2)Sins of the Soul by Eve Silver

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I am in love with this series!!
An entertaining read that will keep you riveted from first breath to last!
The characters and the story are extremely well developed and complex; guaranteeing the reader the opportunity to set adrift within Silver's world- or underworld -of absolutely delightful fantasy.

Book 2 begins off with the brothers still searching for Lokan. After Mal "acquires" a lead Alastor chooses to follow up on it and ends up on a journey that will turn his once orderly world into complete chaos.

This is the second installment of the Sin Series.

I can say with all honestly that I will be placing the Sin Series up there with The Lords (Showalter) and The Dark Hunters (Kenyon) meaning I will be acquiring the hard copies!

I received this ARC from the author without obligation

#SciFi #NewRelease #EveSilver #Fantasy #Romance #ScienceFiction #Mythology #Paranormal #SinSeries #SinsOfTheSoul






Violent Delights: A Dark Billionaire RomanceViolent Delights: A Dark Billionaire Romance by Linnea May

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Violent delights

A small act of rebellion +
A case of misidentification =
The darkest of desires fed by the most violent of delights

Held me captive from the beginning and collared me until the end.

#DarkRomance #ViolentDelights #NewRelease #Erotica #BillionaireRomance #LinneaMay






A Voodoo Shop, A Zombie, And A Party (Deanna Oscar Paranormal Mystery Book 4)A Voodoo Shop, A Zombie, And A Party by C.C. Dragon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was my introduction into Deana Oscar's world and I must say it definitely did not disappoint!
An action packed suspenseful paranormal mystery that kept me engaged and entertained at every page turn!
This is a stand alone cozy mystery, but there is a LOT to each of the characters and I felt no I wanted to know them better - so I will be going back and starting the series at book one!
"I received an ARC at no cost from the author."

#CozyMystery #CCDragon #Mystery #Thriller #Paranormal #NewRelease





Trigger (Origin, #1)Trigger by Scarlett Dawn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Five stars because I absolutely love Poppy and the story is just a blast to read!
This is an apocalyptic, paranormal, military, love, suspense story - simply put; a little bit of everything in one fail swoop!

The characters are an absolute blast and easy to connect with.
Poppy and Godric's interplay is witty and entertaining and their chemistry is off the charts.
Poppy is quite the handful - stubborn, witty and highly intelligent - the perfect blend for a leading lady
Godric is your typical egotistical alpha male .. but he is quite loveable and easy to want to keep around
The supporting cast is also well written and engaging - and I soo look forward to their stories!

I did have a problem with the lack of supporting information and closure with some of the scenes; they left me scratching my head trying to figure out if I missed something previously.
I also felt it ended a little abruptly and with only a small lead as to what is going to happen in book two

"I received an ARC at no cost from the author."





#Paranormal #NewRelease #99cents #Trigger #ScarletDawn #Mythology #Shifters #Romance #PNR #Paranormal






View all my reviews

















No comments:

Post a Comment