Friday, May 26, 2017

Naked Brew Series

Bitter


This is currently on pre-order and releases June 23rd




Blurb for Deliciously Bitter

Can her love erase his scars?

Three years ago, my perfect life ended. I got trapped inside a burning Army MRAP and watched my friends die. I was the only one to survive if you can call this survival. 

Now I’m the beast of nightmares. Horrific scars mean I don’t leave my house...ever. 

But my best friend made sure I continued to live when all I wanted was to give up. I owe him everything, and now he needs me for two weeks. 

Two weeks with strangers who I’ll never have to see again. I can do this. I can ignore the stares and revulsion.

But what I can’t ignore is the stunning beauty next door who sees past my scars. 

She’s Hollywood royalty. I’m a recluse, a hermit. Her life is glamor and paparazzi. My life is NOT. No matter how much I want her, I’m no good for her. 

Beauty and the beast was a romantic fairy tale, but this is real life and she deserves better...

Purchase link: https://www.amazon.com/Deliciously-Bitter-Naked-Brews-Book-ebook/dp/B06Y45B1YD

Write on!
KB Jacobs
www.kbjacobsauthor.com






No comments:

Post a Comment