Thursday, June 22, 2017

Review: Beta's Destiny

Beta's Destiny Beta's Destiny by Jasmine Wylder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Gotta love a girl who is just plain stubborn - Emery honestly has a heart of gold, she just doesn't always kick that brain into function mode before moving those feet of hers
Sage- well he is one Beta who can play my Alpha anytime - I love his wits and his strength- he is devoted to his family and despite his brief moment of denial (what guy wants to give up his freedom for life **rolling eyes **) he kicks it into gear just in time to claim what is his.. Can I keep him ;)
This is book 2 in the series - it can be read as a stand alone but why not just grab the first one - Twice the fun
A well earned HEA
I received an Advanced Readers Copy of this ebook and chose to leave a voluntary review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment