Thursday, June 29, 2017

Review: Blood Enemy: (Vampire Warrior Romance)

Blood Enemy: (Vampire Warrior Romance) Blood Enemy: (Vampire Warrior Romance) by Mina Carter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a fast paced action packed read that had me from page one!
I absolutely loved Feral -this Kyn warrior hates pixies and has never thought of having a wee one in his home, But when he opens his door that is what he finds - a baby and not just any baby but a Pixie Baby - He is going to need some help with this dilemma and fast
He turns to his neighbor for assistance only to find Tessa - and she is everything a heroine should be - witty, smart and not about to back down from what she wants
This was a no frills straight up suspenseful and romantic supernatural read done right
This is the first in the series for me but I am definitely going to be going back to the beginning
I received an Advanced Readers Copy of this ebook and chose to leave a voluntary review.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment