Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Review: Blood Sacrifice: (Vampire Warrior Romance)

Blood Sacrifice: (Vampire Warrior Romance) Blood Sacrifice: (Vampire Warrior Romance) by Mina Carter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with this one!
Fun, suspenseful, Characters are vivid and easy to connect with- strong storyline and supporting cast
I am a big fan of the "Vampire" genre especially when they are derived from a different species or just altered humans - not outright blood sucking fiends - at least the good guys or gals ;) are not
If you are a fan of the Brotherhood this sort of falls into the same type of story line -though with this series Carter is also merging and introducing some of the paranormal and other mystical beings which I greatly enjoyed.
I did come into this series on this book soooo obviously I have to go back to the beginning - woo is me - going to have to give up my coffee trip for a day - but I am thinking sooo going to be worth it
I received a free copy of this book and chose to leave a voluntary review


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment