Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Review: The Chosen by J.R. Ward My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Chosen The Chosen by J.R. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ward brought the Brotherhood back with a vengeance!
This is the Brotherhood as it was originally written -
Raw - Bloodthirsty - and willing to fight for what they believe - right or wrong - unto their death - or that of anyone in the way.
I will admit I had trouble in the first few chapters - It has been a long time since I have disliked the Brothers so much - but; like many others, I had forgotten the earlier years -the dark ones where they acquired their physical and emotional scars -
Ward has set up the scenarios and the directions that the future can take - the question now is just which direction will they choose?
Some of the changes will be for the better of the Brotherhood, others not so good-
Change is inevitable (despite what V thinks; parmesan fish were not the original, true?) No one likes change but it happens and you adapt or you get left behind
Yes, this is a new direction, or just a refreshing of the old ways, for the Brotherhood - but I really liked the raw emotions and the direction Ward is taking.
Oh and real quick -OMG you are never going to believe what happens at the Sanctuary - and Who- I seriously did not see it coming in a thousand lifetimes!



View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment