Friday, June 16, 2017

Review: Cinderella of 6th Ave: & Captain Charming

Cinderella of 6th Ave: & Captain Charming Cinderella of 6th Ave: & Captain Charming by Alice May Ball
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed the premise of the story and when you really start to get into it there are a few tell "tale" hints from some other fairy tales interwoven, which made the story even more enticing and fun to read.
As for Jagger - I never really warmed up to him -oh; I like him as a side dish -but his cocky attitude left me wanting to push him out of the plane without a chute more often than not -
Our princess, on the other hand, I really enjoyed. I liked her attitude and how she just rolled with the punches and got right back up
I received an Advanced Readers Copy of this ebook and chose to leave a voluntary review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment