Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Review: Cover Fire

Cover Fire Cover Fire by Jess Anastasi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jenna embarks on a mission into enemy territory to retrieve vital information that could turn the tide of the war in their favor - the mission turns south from the start when the transport she is in, piloted by the cocky and elite fighter Sebastian Raynes, crash lands (or skids and bumps depends on how you look at it) - Soon Jenna and Seb are finding it hard to stay alive while they uncover the mole within their ranks.
An action packed suspense Sci-Fi read that will keep you completed invested from the opening dialogue to the closing scene -
The electricity between Jen and Seb is off the charts - their opposing personalities play off each other to point
The supporting cast is well defined and easy to connect with - Anastasi leaves you wanting to know more and with the feeling as if you are part of the family
New Author and new series for me - even though I came into this series with book 2 I had no problem following the plot and the characters - though I am really excited to go back and start at book one
I received a free copy of this book and chose to leave a voluntary review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment