Sunday, June 11, 2017

Review: Finding Her Bearing

Finding Her Bearing Finding Her Bearing by A.C. James
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A wonderfully fun romantic second chance story with just a touch of angst and suspense
Cari is a survivor and beginning her life anew -I love that strength she shows later in the book
Liam was the skinny love of Cari's life back in high school -now he is a full grown Alpha male - and boy is he yummy
I really enjoyed this short story and am definitely going to have to go back now and read the previous in this series
This is my first book from the Paranormal Dating Agency collection - not from James though
This does deal with the subject of domestic violence - trigger warning
I received a free copy of this book and chose to leave a voluntary review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment