Saturday, June 24, 2017

Review: The Playboy's Secret Virgin by Tasha Fawkes My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Playboy's Secret Virgin The Playboy's Secret Virgin by Tasha Fawkes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not quite like the rest!
Fell in love with Anthony - he is the perfect spoiled rich kid -he is actually and adult but I think he was late getting the memo.
Jane - I liked her there were a couple times I wanted her to pull up her big girl panties which she eventually does and damn is Anthony in for a treat
This was a quick read but Fawkes and Parker did an excellent job of bringing me in and keeping me engaged
Don't pass this one up - it is a refreshing second chance read
I received an Advanced Readers Copy of this ebook and chose to leave a voluntary review.




View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment