Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Review: Reginald

Reginald Reginald by Niquel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a little hard for me to get into in the beginning -it was a bit slow though I understood why as the story progressed, I say this so that if you are like me and at times want it now :( you will give it a chance- it did pick up and ended up as an intense read. The story follows Reginald's life and his battle with his own addiction and how he perceived what was occurring around him and the actions of others, both when he was sober and when he was high. It did alternate on occasion to encompass what Penelope was going through as well. Definite heart strings read that deals with the very real aspects of growing up in the system and drug addiction.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment