Sunday, June 25, 2017

Review: Touch of Fire

Touch of Fire Touch of Fire by Jasmine B. Waters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Waters kept me on edge and intrigued throughout this story
The world building was detailed and intricate - the characters were complex and I wanted more
There is so much she can do with this series and the paranormal characters and the universe in which she has created is abound with endless possibilities - I can not wait to see which direction she goes
When it ended on a cliffhanger it took everything I had not to toss my Kindle
That being said - A loss of a star because:
I felt at the end Waters kind of shoved it quickly into the pages - there was so much going on that I feel she could have detailed the end a bit better, I don't mind a cliffhanger as this is a series - book 1 kind of gives that away - but I would like to have been left with a bit more
Also, there were a couple areas in the story that I felt should have been expanded on and some that were straight plot errors, not enough that it detracted from the story but enough that I had to recheck and verify that the original scene or statement did in fact occur
I received an Advanced Readers Copy of this ebook and chose to leave a voluntary review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment