Saturday, June 24, 2017

Review: Viktor by Clarissa Wild My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Viktor Viktor by Clarissa Wild
                           My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"A twisted version of Beauty & The Beast"
Where does Viktor rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
I am actually glad I went Audio with this book. In doing so I was able to connect with the characters the way the author intended - It truly made for a whole different take on the story. You hear within their voices the desperation, the determination and the resolve in places that you may miss when reading it.

What did you like best about this story?
I was constantly thrown from one extreme to the other throughout this story. There were a lot of surprise twists and being an audio it actually made the whole experience even more thrilling and suspenseful. When something happened I would jump or gasp - it's like a movie you can't see what is about to happen.

Which character – as performed by John Tillman – was your favorite?
Winston was honestly my favorite character in this story - Do not get me wrong I loved our H and h but there was just something about Winston that made me smile. (maybe it was the accent IDK)

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
I found the beauty and the beast link within this story very beautiful - Vik had not become a beast because of some evil deed or darkness within, can not tell you why or what happened only that it all linked together beautifully

Any additional comments?
This is a fairy tale - a fantasy and a wonderful one at that

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment