Thursday, June 29, 2017

Review: Web of Innocence

Web of Innocence Web of Innocence by Emma Slate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No! I am serious take me back - Now!
You can not leave me hanging by a silk thread!

Looking for true suspense? A completely vivid and detailed fantasy?
Are you looking for a story that slowly builds to a crescendo so sharp that it will leave your heart pounding, your chest feeling constricted as though every breath were being wrenched from your body?
Look no further -This is it - I do not know what else to say - I honestly am in awe right now!
Hands down one of the best fantasy reads I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
This ends on a cliffhanger by the way!
I received a free copy of this book and chose to leave a voluntary review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment