Saturday, June 17, 2017

Review: Wicked Game

Wicked Game Wicked Game by L.K. Rigel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I need more - Like the first book this one also had me dreading the turning of the final page - I want to stay in the Uncanny World!!
So many new secrets revealed - and you are never going to believe who gets free and who is not what they seem...I could not believe the surprises in book 2 - I thought I was ready for the revelations but damn was I wrong - my head is still spinning -
Yes I will have to read this second time - It is one of those intricate novels that the slightest details are very important - ok and I just plain want to go back
This is book 2 in the Uncanny series - it can be read as a stand alone -but honestly -it will seem lacking if you have not read book 1 - Not the writing, nor the characters but you will not have the full impact and the importance of so many little details without reading book 1 - and book one is definitely a worthy read!
I received an Advanced Readers Copy of this ebook and chose to leave a voluntary review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment