Saturday, July 8, 2017

Review: Aerdan: Sci-Fi and Fantasy Romance by E.A. James My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aerdan: Sci-Fi and Fantasy Romance Aerdan: Sci-Fi and Fantasy Romance by E.A. James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked it - As always James makes interdimensional traveling an absolute blast!
Fun - definitely adventurous -
Like falling into a world that is completely backwards to planet earth -
Enjoyed our heroine greatly as she always kept her big girl panties on (fugitively ) where as with Aerdan , like his mother , there were many times I wanted to knock some sense into him.
This is a short read and honestly I wanted more - I know greedy little wench - I absolutely loved the cat - not telling ;)
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment