Friday, July 28, 2017

Review: Beautiful Beast by Aubrey Irons My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Beautiful Beast Beautiful Beast by Aubrey Irons
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Irons has intertwined subterfuge, revenge, deceit, and so many other forms of emotionally twisted behaviors into one captivating story that when the ball gets rolling -you will be glued gripping the edge of your seat - trying to feel somewhat grounded - it won't work I tried.
Nothing is what it seems -and it all has a purpose - though selfish and jaded the purpose may be - it still is a purpose
Oh and as for the supporting characters - I really want them to get their own stories- this is the second book with this theme I have read in the last month where the author built a world and characters vivid and strong enough that they could easily be carried over into a series
"I received an ARC at no cost ."


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment