Sunday, July 2, 2017

Review: Bound by Darkness by Valerie Twombly My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bound by Darkness Bound by Darkness by Valerie Twombly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Five burning fires for an engaging and suspenseful paranormal story that will have you on the edge of your seat rooting for our H/h
I was given an ARC of this book
Twombly has created a unique and ingenious world, finely detailed and completely encompassing with strong characters that you want to connect with
This is my first book in the Eternally Mated series and Twombly had me captive from the opening scene - definitely will have to start at the beginning - this can be read as a stand alone - HEA
Lyzander is a dedicated angel of the warrior class, who is currently a bit tied up
Kalena is a mixed breed, who at the moment is more demon that anything else
Brought together by fate - torn apart by the past - can they survive the truth when it is exposed or will vengeance cost the life of the ones they love


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment