Saturday, July 29, 2017

Review: Demon Whiskey by S.M. Blooding My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Demon Whiskey Demon Whiskey by S.M. Blooding
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Whiskey Witches Was Wickedly Wonderful
Say that five times fast and see what you summon -
This is an introduction to the Whiskey Witches and why they are where they are - another mouth full-
I don't want to do spoilers - this really lays some great groundwork for this series-
The fantasy world Blooding has created is detailed with very realistic possibilities -
You will find laughter - insanity - love and some heart breaking angst woven within these pages- the Whiskey Witches are a close but loving family living together the two sisters, grandma, and their wonderfully wild children - I would have velcroed them to the wall years ago- just saying -
I am really looking forward to moving on with this series - I had a real hard time putting this down - and yes it left me watering for more -
There were some issues I had with mild grammar and scene editing but I did receive an ARC and most issues are corrected pre publishing

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment