Monday, July 10, 2017

Review: Evil's Unlikely Assassin by Jenn Windrow My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Evil's Unlikely Assassin Evil's Unlikely Assassin by Jenn Windrow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One supernatural surprise after another - Suspense, Intrigue, Romance and a warped touch of humor
Nothing about this is your typical Vamp /Supernatural story
There are so many surprises in store for you - I promise you will not even see them coming -one twist after another - it was like an onion each time a layer was exposed we ran into something new.
Alexis is a smart, witty kick @ss heroine who has been partnered
Eddie -a sarcastic inner demon(?) that only comes awake when supernaturals are present
and the Reaper -whom at times I would have liked to stake myself - who is a bitter and surly partner

AMAZON BUY LINK

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment