Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Review: Fade by Haley Ladawn My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fade Fade by Haley Ladawn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love it - I looked at the reviews after I read this and I can't help but smile. Any writer that can truly affect so many on such a varied scale has my complete attention.
The stories lead male is emotionally depraved not to mention an emotional sadist. The female lead - Lily is hard to define she uses grit and wit as a shield, is emotionally strong, yet she is still feminine and a bit naïve. This is not your typical romance- heck it is not really even a romance - it's a tale of two souls creating and living within their own realities who fight vehemently against any possible truth that does not fit theirs
First - the blurb doesn't come close to describing what a sick and twisted "love" story this truly is. One major mind f@ck after another.
Second- yes there are some grammatical errors but I read an arc so they may not still exist
Next- yes this ends on a cliffhanger that will piss off any reader, worse I didn't see it coming and let's say I'm thankful my Kindle is in a case.
But- if psychologically dark fictions are your genre then you should definitely enjoy this one
NO HEA - Cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers - Full of triggers - Mature audiences
All the bad that makes it so darn good😈

AMAZON BUY LINK


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment