Thursday, July 13, 2017

Review: First Blood by Jane Hinchey My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First Blood First Blood by Jane Hinchey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Fantasy ending to an absolute 5-star series!
Everything a reader is looking for Hinchy has provided!
One elementally and dysfunctionally challenged family - of chosen not blood - who will have you laughing, crying and overall in love with them
One evil and twisted antagonist - and when it is revealed who it is - never would have even thought possible
One tiny little jelly bean of an HEA and a few other possible HEA's in the future (hint to Jane Hinchey)
Of the series, this was quite possibly the top of the three
I look forward to spinoffs *hint hint* as I have fallen for so many of the supporting characters and would like to see how all the changes will or have affected their lives
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment