Saturday, July 8, 2017

Review: A Hero's Death: Aris Crow Vampire Legend by Rachel McClellan My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Hero's Death: Aris Crow Vampire Legend A Hero's Death: Aris Crow Vampire Legend by Rachel McClellan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Teenage mutant ninja turtles meet the Brotherhood! Don't judge - read it!
So, superhero/vigilante books are a whole new genre for me and boy am I glad this was the book that introduced me to it!
Captivating - Suspenseful - So many twists and turns - Secrets and lies - even some romance slipped in there
Mc Clellan had me so strung out waiting to get to the next page and find out .. did he/she survive? did they find it? What the hell just happened?
I received a free copy of this book and chose to leave a voluntary review
Does end on a semi-cliff hanger - but honestly well worth the wait for book 2


View all my reviews


Pre-Order

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment