Friday, July 7, 2017

Review: Keeping Her: A Dark Romance by Angela Snyder My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Keeping Her: A Dark Romance Keeping Her: A Dark Romance by Angela Snyder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay - warning -this ends on a serious cliffhanger! just saying - Now that I have vented

This story is an absolutely intense and emotional read - from the beginning to the end we are immersed in a world of twisted perfection, suspense, subterfuge, greed, anger and the sick corruption that results in the abuse of absolute power.

Had Adeline opened her mouth a bit sooner this whole novel would have been averted - Thank goodness she is as stubborn as she is strong. ;)

Characters:
One emotionally stunted and stubborn man - Lucien - still not sure how I feel about him
One emotionally stunted and stubborn woman - Adeline - she is a little firecracker
One underhanded greedy succubi (he is a soul sucking bottom feeder, my opinion) -Giovanni
A few additional supporting cast whom I really like (sorry you will have to read to find out)

I do want to note this is listed as a dark romance - My opinion on that differs but it may have triggers for some.
I received an ARC of this book



View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment