Thursday, July 13, 2017

Review: Moonflight by Laura Greenwood My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Moonflight Moonflight by Laura Greenwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is one of those quick intro prequel reads that you really do not want to pass up
This exposes so much about our "sacrificial" crew and the reasons behind some of their tendencies and why they were chosen
This is my intro into this series as well, so was really excited to receive and ARC allowing me to start here and am definitely moving on to book 2
If you enjoy good SciFi chalked with suspense, subterfuge and a touch of romance then this is the series for you
Greenwood develops her characters so that you feel like you know them and her plot building is on point bringing you -the reader- in and keeping you engaged

View all my review

BUY ON AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment