Sunday, July 30, 2017

Review:One Taste of Crazy by Amanda Siegrist My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One Taste of Crazy One Taste of Crazy by Amanda Siegrist
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A suspenseful romantic thriller that will leave you wanting more of the men of St. Cloud
I was absolutely captivated by the characters in this book -Siegrist has a way of grabbing you and dragging you in so you forget the world outside of the pages.
Sauer is a homicide detective, he is tough and has no qualms doing what is necessary to get the job done - off the clock though he seems to have a shift in confidence when it comes to the opposite gender and especially the one woman he has coveted above all others- Dee
Dee is that girl - the heartless bitch that few truly understand and even fewer tolerate -
She does not need a man, she is fine with one night or an occasional friend with benefits - she is independent, strong and so completely lost -
Until Sauer finds his way in and she finds her way out -
I have not read the previous two books yet -I received this copy as an ARC -I am going to remedy that problem right away - and I look forward to the next book in this series.
HEA can be read as a Stand Alone

View all my reviews

1 comment: