Saturday, July 8, 2017

Review: Orion by J.A. Armitage My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Orion Orion by J.A. Armitage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I actually have not read this series - but that will soon be rectified! I received a free copy of this book.
Armitage has created an absolutely magnificent world, and a combination of countries - using the suits from a deck of cards, I only had the opportunity to get to know a little of each of the worlds in this book but I was very impressed with what was detailed.
The characters are easy to connect with and the story, even though it is short, keeps you captivated and immersed within.
This is Orion's story and he is soo lucky I am not there to whack him upside his head and stomp on his toes! The boys is absolutely aggravating!
Jay on the other hand - I can not wait to read his story, a bit of it is exposed in this story.
And Solstice - she is one of those heroines that makes you proud - feisty, smart and doesn't take bull from anyone.



View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment