Friday, July 28, 2017

Review: Rebound by P.J. Adams My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rebound Rebound by P.J. Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is an action packed romantic spy thriller
I liked the way Adams put so much detail into the characters - their nuances and quirks were so well detailed I felt like I was there and knew them personally - easy to connect with them, be it for love or to give them a swift kick
The story does flow back and forth between present day and the past (approx a month)-
At first, I admit I found this a bit hard to follow and I felt like I was slipping from the story- but truly by the third chapter it was easy to follow the flow and I had no problem becoming engrossed within the story
The characters building was top notch - you could see them, relate to them and even feel their emotions
I do wish we had more background on Alex - we get a lot about the program but I had more questions and sadly even though it felt like I was there I couldn't really ask the characters
"I received an ARC at no cost ."


View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment