Thursday, July 6, 2017

Review: Sigil by Addison Cain My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sigil Sigil by Addison Cain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow - I went into this story blind in the sense both the author and the series were unknowns to me and as I turned the final page my eyes are now wide open and my adrenaline is pumping.

Starting with the world building Cain had me hooked, I could visualize the details, the different species - the environment of Pax felt truly alive - The events were just one WTH after another - definitely will keep you suspended and on edge even as you close the book you will be left in a bit of a fog.

Definitely a dark suspense, some sexual explicit scenes as well as scenes of graphic violence - a hint of romance but it seemed more a jaded sense of the devil you know versus that which you don't- I can't really expand on this as I believe it would be a spoiler - I do however foresee a possibly twisted future for Sigil.

Strong intelligent heroine a big plus for me, though I have so many questions about Sigil, the Emporer, and the events of the past. I am looking forward to uncovering all my answers.
I received a complimentary copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment