Sunday, August 6, 2017

Review: The Devil has a British Accent by Z.N. Willett My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Devil has a British Accent The Devil has a British Accent by Z.N. Willett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Strong storyline, incredible world building

The first few chapters contain a lot of character building as well as setting up the tone for the story
I will warn pay attention to the little things in the first couple chapters - because later in the story you will wish you had! That is the only spoiler I am giving - because once we "think we knew who is who and what is going on-
Willett lets go and I have to say -
Lock your seatbelts and place your trays in the upright position - you are in for some turbulence
I never saw most of the twists coming and even now I am not sure in which direction the story or even Lauren is going to go -
I honestly can't blame her - I have trouble choosing between the two lead males myself - excellent lead characters!
I am eagerly awaiting the next book!
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment