Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Review: Force by M. Malone My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Force Force by M. Malone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Force together two quick to ignite characters - Jessica and Jonas
Placing them in an interactive living situation that requires almost constant interplay and engagement
add some banter meshed with good old fashioned tongue lashings intertwined with a little (okay a lot) of sexual tension
and what do you get?
An explosive emotionally engaging and suspenseful romantic read that will leave you emotionally breathless and wanting more more more!
Be aware that this tied into another series - It can be read as a stand alone series though I would suggest reading the Shameless series as it is an excellent series- lack of reading it will not reduce the apex of Force.
I received advanced readers copy for review consideration.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment