Friday, August 11, 2017

Review: Ivar's Prize by Amy Pennza My rating: 4 of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ivar's Prize
World building - five star - I found Pennza's descriptions and attention to details exemplary
Plot - five star - Ivar is packed with Intrigue, corruption, self-discovery, and romance all woven together with strong beautifully crafted undertones that will keep the reader engaged page after page
Character development - would go with ten stars if I could - Ivar and Nadia were a flawless match - both strong leads with strong personalities
Romance - again ten stars - the way they played off each other - the sparks of attraction circumscribed with the possibilities of betrayal - off the chart
This is one of the top ten Sci-Fi Romances I have read and I honestly hope there are more in this series -
I felt the book ended a little too abruptly and left me with a few questions - the plot twists and possibilities are interwoven within the story but the answers are not revealed - the reason for the four-star review - This does not state a series and I really was left needing -wanting more!
HEA with alternating POV
I received advanced readers copy for review consideration.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment