Sunday, August 13, 2017

Review: ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”Savior by S.L. Scott My rating: 5 of 5 stars๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Savior

If you have not read Savage book one already- you will want to - Savior is not a standalone novel - Savior picks up right where Savage left off -

Warning this story can cause: "ugly" crying - sudden urges to throw inanimate items - the unintended flexing of facial muscles, both upward and downward, creasing of the forehead. inability to breathe and phantom heart ache -Proceed with caution

Once again Scott brings us to the edge of our sanity with Alexander and Sarah Jane's story -This time Alexander and Sara have paid the ultimate price for their love- the blood of their blood- and the abhorrent acts of others will definitely test the strength of their bonds -

I didn't know whom to trust - I didn't know what to believe - every time I felt like they were finally getting the chance they deserved something or someone came from nowhere and ripped the fabric of my beliefs out from under me - Who is the Savior and Who is the Savage?

I was on edge and pleading - for what exactly I was not always sure - throughout this love story
I received a complimentary advanced readers copy of this book

View all my reviews


 

ALSO IN THE SERIES:


No comments:

Post a Comment