Thursday, August 3, 2017

Review: Selenium Night by Kharma Kelley My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Selenium Night Selenium Night by Kharma Kelley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a well rounded paranormal read
The perfect combination I look for when reading-
-Great characters, strong story line, action, suspense, angst, humor - romance - A well rounded paranormal read that will definitely keep you engaged
-Maddie has her big girl panties on but still can accept assistance with grace and humor- I really liked Maddie she has had a rough past but has gotten back up and is taking control of her life - She has a propensity to use her snarky attitude as a shield when things get a little close to the emotional side for her -
-Aidan is the packs Alpha yet he still seems to have to prove, not only to himself but to the elders, that he has control of his wolf and he can lead the pack without letting his emotions control his choices - not always an easy decision for anyone but for a werewolf who has the background Aidan does - it is twice as hard -
-Our antagonist and we have a few - Some are plain as day and their evil rivals the worst of the lot - others you never see coming those -I think were the most dangerous
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.





View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment