Thursday, August 3, 2017

Review: Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Trashy Foreplay Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am going to put it right out there -
This story shredded my heart!
LIfe is more than just the black and white lines that we try to stay inside of -in everything we do there are lighter shades of gray that lie unseen or unspoken - these areas are what cause us the most pain and angst because we are human and are prone to lead with our hearts and not our heads
Summary:
it ends on a cliff hanger -
everyone's cheating
Jules and Cash are gifted with true love, the kind you get one shot at - yet it is forbidden to them both
Cash's wife is a shrew
Jules ex is a lazy soul sucker
Both are denying their own feelings and happiness to do what is right
it is told in alternating POV's
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.
Do not skip this story because of a red check mark next to cheating, yes it contains the scenario but within a specific context

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment