Thursday, August 3, 2017

Review: The Virgin and the Beast by Stasia Black My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Virgin and the Beast The Virgin and the Beast by Stasia Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy Chit - this is one of those Dark retellings that will leave you defenseless and completely engaged well beyond the last page
It is hard to write without giving spoilers because even the slightest word can give this whole story away - with saying that I definitely recommend for lovers of a dark read - it's not pitch dark but it comes close in some scenes
If you are the least bit squeamish or are hesitant when it comes to dark subject matter than this is not the book for you!
If you are looking for a dark erotic read that touches the taboo both psychologically and physically -then this is definitely for you!
It took me a few chapters to let go and enjoy this story - yeah I will admit Xavier has me a little on the fence still not sure how I feel about him, you will get it when you read the story - the guy needs a breeding mare.
Melanie - let's just say that girl was just in a bad position all around - I am going to add on a personal note I do wonder if it is Stockholm after everything she went through



View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment