Skip to main content

Review: All My Truths &One Lie by Fabiola Francisco

All My Truths & One Lie All My Truths & One Lie by Fabiola Francisco


Emotional - Endearing - Powerful
This is on a completely different level than what Francisco normally writes
For me, this was a raw and at times very emotional read
Navia -
We share her journey as she strips her sense of self down to the core- almost a place of primal being - and slowly rebuilds her self love - confidence - and gratification - until she finds the woman she was truly meant to be
I do not want to give away anything - I believe that each of us we will come away with something different from this read -
I will say be prepared to laugh, to cry - to find that you pause for a moment and reflect on your own self -
Yes, it is that powerful - that beautiful


View all my reviews

Comments